Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Payless Manila is a Bit Shoeless

I hurried to the Payless flagship store at Festival Mall, Alabang just before closing time.  I was looking for silver heels to match my teal jumpsuit for a wedding.  I know a jumpsuit may not exactly be appropriate for a wedding but I styled it a bit to fit the occasion.  So the heels were critical.  To my dismay, Payless didn't have much choices for formal wear.  Most of the styles were for casual wear- flats, sneakers, etc.  Plus the styles available in my size were so few.  I remember seeing more choices back in the US.  Oh well, too much hype and PR.

People are People to the rescue.  They were on sale and had the silver bejewelled heels I was looking for.  I bought them for a steal for P600.  The store was on sale. Goody!  These shoes will definitely be a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment