Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Assorted Bread at Plaza Athenee's Breakfast Buffet

I don't really eat breakfast on ordinary days especially if it's a work day. I know it's not the best or healthiest way to start the day but I just can't seem to eat quickly and head off to the office. I eat terribly slow and eating fast makes me dizzy, hahaha. Usually, it's just a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice if I'm in a rush. My work mates have been telling me to just give them my breakfast coupons since a lot of them are not consumed during my trip. They do have a point, you know. Hey, but weekends are a different story. I do take time to enjoy the breakfast buffet at the hotel.

Check out the variety of bread and pastries available at the Plaza Athenee in Bangkok. Absolutely yummy!








I don't know who has enough will power to deny one's self a little sweet indulgence.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment