Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cheer Up My Brokenhearted Friends

A few of my friends have broken up with their partners who they now consider as their ex-partners.  This not a great time for you and sometimes it feels like a roller coaster ride.  Sadness hits you when you least expect it.  I'd like to share a verse which I held on to when I was going through a rough time in my life. 

Psalms 34:18 - The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

So to all those whose hearts have been broken and going through a very tough time right now, remember that God knows what you're going through and He hears your cries.  So cry out to Him and seek comfort and refuge from the Lord.  I used to say this verse over and over again just to remind me that I am not alone and that there is an Eternal God who is my Father who will never leave me even during the bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment