Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Forever 21 Invades Manila!

It's high time! Welcome to Manila.  For those who have shopped at Forever 21 abroad, you know how happy this makes us, right?  Took a sneak peak at Forever 21 last Thursday.  I only had 15 minutes to spare before meeting up with my friends.  We were all going to a wake.  I had to put some pizzaz to my outfit which I bought at Argylle Center in Hongkong.  So this is what I was able to buy for P800+

So happy that they're here.  My heart would skip a beat when I would visit their stores in Singapore and Jakarta.  Plus it's always a pain to convert when you shop abroad.  But since they're only at Megamall A for now, I am so sure that I'll be frequenting Megamall from now on.  Well, unless they put up a shop down south.  I guess that's too much wishfull thinking for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment